Milk and Cereal Breakfast Popsicles
Yield: 6 popsicles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours
These Milk and Cereal Breakfast Popsicles are full of Greek yogurt, milk, cereal, and bananas so you’ll feel great about serving them up any summer morning!
- 1 med/large banana (or 2 small)
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup strawberry milk
- 1/2 Cup dry cereal
- In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the banana on medium until mashed and smooth (approximately 1 minute).
- Slowly add in yogurt and milk. Continue mixing until blended. Add the cereal and stir by hand to avoid crushing it.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze 8 hours until solid.
- Use any combination of flavored milk and cereal- chocolate milk with Cocoa Puffs or Captain Crunch, white milk with Cheerios, strawberry with Fruit Loops- the possibilities are endless!
- Yield will vary according to size of popsicle molds.
Original recipe and images © In Katrina’s Kitchen