Artslandia Publishing is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Outside Advertising Sales Representative to drive sales revenue and growth. This is a “hunter” role and provides exceptional performers with uncapped earning potential.
- Create new business opportunities through personal selling activities and great networking
- Thoroughly qualify new opportunities to determine whether prospects are good potential for Artslandia Publishing.
- Manage relationships throughout the entire sales cycle
- Develop proposals that help clients achieve their business objectives
- Consistently win new business and achieve revenue goals
- Expand and maintain existing client relationships
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Very strong prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors
- Well-networked in the Portland Metro marketplace. Should be involved with industry associations and have a strong personal network
- Consultative selling experience required
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in person and by telephone
- Honest, high-energy, strong work ethic
- Lover of the performing arts Music, Dance, Theater
Commission only – contractor position
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Established in 2006, Artslandia Publishing, formerly known as Playbills NW, exists as both a leading creative firm and publishing house. Artslandia publishes Artslandia, Artslandia at the Performance, Artslandia Kids and Artslandia Kids at the Performance.
Our mission is to connect and expose readers to all music, dance and theater our vibrant city has to offer and inspire them to discover thought provoking performances that enliven them to become lifelong patrons of the arts.
Artslandia’s current client list is comprised of the most well-known and celebrated arts organizations in Portland. We represent music, dance and theatre companies across the metropolitan area as publishing clients and provide the most comprehensive performing arts coverage in the city.