En Face Ballet Collection is seeking highly motivated Independent Publisher Representatives to sell print advertising this summer for the upcoming season of En Face Magazine.
While working remotely with a flexible schedule you’ll enjoy calling on heritage and premium brands in all sectors that align with ballet’s elegant aesthetic and core values and brands that would benefit from the direct advertising exposure to our coveted ballet audience demographic.
If you are an outgoing individual with passion, urgency, and a willingness to work hard with a supportive team, you are who we’re looking for. If you also have a love for ballet, The Nutcracker, and knowledge of the performing arts, you are the candidate of our dreams.
● Approach all advertiser interactions as consultative and give impeccable customer service.
● Properly communicate the value proposition of our ballet audience to potential advertisers.
● Communicate the essential specifications of our company’s media kit.
● Sell ten advertisers on an entire season of advertising.
● Direct selling of display and digital advertising.
● Prospecting for new businesses/clients utilizing email and telephone skills.
● Composing emails to clients and agencies.
● Diligent following-up on emails and phone calls.
● Assisting with obtaining client advertisements and the approval process as a whole.
● Attending weekly sales meetings to discuss progress and advertising ideas for upcoming issues.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
● A college degree is preferred, but not mandatory.
● Powerful prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors.
● Well networked in any and/or all of the following metro marketplaces: Austin, Boston, Boise, Dallas,
Indianapolis, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Saint Louis, Seattle,
and Washington D.C. Should be involved with industry associations and have a strong personal network.
● Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, in person and by telephone.
● Honest, high-energy, strong work ethic.
● Lover of ballet and dance.
● Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone, and the ability to handle conflict.
● Proficiency with basic software programs.
● Knowledge of social media.
● We prefer prior sales experience, but we will train you if you are ambitious and bold.
Short-term contract position with commission percentage and additional bonus when all ten sales are reached. Compensation: Guaranteed 20-60k + 5k Bonus (depending on market) with ten signed contracts for a two-month contract.
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
A RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
As the largest ballet publisher in the country, En Face Magazine is devoted to celebrating and elevating ballet across the United States. We represent the country’s most prestigious ballet companies through our collection of performing arts magazines. Our mission is to support and give recognition to the dancers, choreographers, donors, supporters, and all other artists associated with ballet. We aim to inspire individuals to join us in celebrating this beautiful art form
by creating an online magazine filled with content about all things ballet. En Face Magazine is the perfect place to learn more about ballet, get inspired by others’ stories, or discover stunning performances.