Artslandia encompasses a diverse family of performing arts magazines for the most prestigious arts organizations in the Portland community and beyond.
Ever wondered how we bring these magazines to life? Let’s find out!
1. Our arts partner tells us all of the exciting details of their upcoming production.
2. With these insights we build a meticulous timeline,
select the perfect printer, and curate our art partner’s beautiful content.
3. We hit the pavement selling high-level advertising that elegantly
complements our partner art organization’s artistry.
4. We design a breathtaking magazine, ensuring every detail
supports the exceptional performances you see on stage.
5. Once every page is edited to perfection, the final files journey to the printer.
As the magazines roll off the press we orchestrate their speedy delivery
to the theater before opening night.
6. This is our favorite part – as you make your way to your seats in the theatre you are finally handed the magazine. While you eagerly wait for the curtain to rise you find yourself flipping through the pages, immersing yourself in the captivating world of art and creativity.
And there you have it—the journey of this issue of Artslandia. We hope these printed keepsakes become cherished mementos of the breathtaking performances you see. We already can’t wait to see you at the next one, magazine in hand.
Did You Know?
The average arts organization magazine can cost over $25,000 to produce, but by partnering with Artslandia the number can be as little as $0! Along with these savings we are able to provide by selling advertising, we also empower our partner’s team members to spend more time focusing on what matters most – making fantastic art possible.
This article was written by Alanna Love, a writer based out of Boise, Idaho. She revels in tracing the thread of beauty woven throughout daily life, especially when it is found in ballet, literature, or historical wardrobing.